Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cream Abdul Babar - Catalyst to Ruins (At a Loss Recordings)

Released in 2002, Catalyst to Ruins is the second full length album from the Metal/Punk/Noise-Rock band, Cream Abdul Babar.  I first heard CAB while listening to a fellow blogger's radio station (Grip of Delusion Radio) which plays a really nice mix of underground metal/punk music.  The band that instantly came to mind when I first heard CAB was Butthole Surfers (another awesome band) and after listening to an entire album I think that is a fair comparison minus the occassional semi-pop song.  I mean the band's name alone demands you at least check em out!  Fav tracks are, 'E is for Intelligent' and 'Blow Goat'. 

My Rating: 7 / 10

E Is for Intelligent by Cream Abdul Babar on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment