Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dukatalon - Saved By Fear (Relapse Records)

I'm trying to concentrate on applying for jobs today so I don't want to spend too much time blogging, sorry to disappoint the 3 of you who regularly stop here.  Anyways, one of my favorite albums of the past 3 years is Dukatalon's debut full-length entitled, 'Saved By Fear'.  Originally released in 2009 by some obscure Isreali label, Relapse Records later got wind of these guys and re-released the album in 2010.  Dukatalon play some of the grimiest sludge metal I have ever heard!  Seriously, I don't think the lead singer/guitarist tries to pronounce the words whatsoever, but rather growls into the microphone for different lengths of time.  These guys fucking destroy and I can't wait to hear more from them (supposedly they are working on a new album for 2013). 
Fav tracks:  'Zx' & 'Mekonenet'

My Rating:  10 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment